Sunday 30 March 2014

River Island Spring Print Collection Favourites

 I'm so in love with River Island's Spring collection this year. Seriously can't get enough of the wonderful lively prints that River Island comes up with every Spring/Summer. I'm a huge fan of florals, seriously florals never get old. And when it comes to bold printings, River Island is always there! From trousers and midi skirts to dresses and blazers, Oh my those prints, how would you not want them all. Also from last year, pastels have continued to become huge this year as well. RI is the high street retailer who doesn't step back to flaunt their new season wares all over the internet and the windows of their stores. Check out their full S/S 2014 trends/collections other than the prints. But here are few collection from their Spring print collection that I want to show you which I have been luring over. 
Enjoy x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment